..and CON stunned then PRE attacked

DarkGreen

Question

* I can't edit on this board, so here's my part 2 (at the bottom)

>This one came up in our FH campaign over the weekend...

>

>On page 274 under "Recovering from Being Stunned" the >second paragraph says that "Recovering from being Stunned >requires a Full Phase", the third paragraph also makes >reference to "the character's next full Phase after he is >Stunned."

>

>1) What if the character has lost half a phase due to being >Presence attacked?

>

>If someone is presence attacked and loses half their phase, >then gets CON stunned, are they stunned for the present >phase because they don't have a full phase available AND >until their next full phase rolls around?

>

>-DG

And 2) What if someone was con stunned first, then presence attacked? (Yes this depends on DEXes... obviously if the victim gets his phase in there he recovers from con stunning before the pre attack arrives, in which case I assume he loses half his NEXT phase).

1 answer to this question

If a character is Stunned, he can’t suffer the effects of a Presence Attack; he’s not sufficiently cognizant of his environment. If he has used his full Phase to recover from being Stunned, and someone then Presence Attacks him, he will only perform a Half Phase Action in his next Phase.