Global Guardians status?

Trailblazer

This question is mainly directed to Worldmaker, as I'm not sure the GG mail server is working, and I don't know how to reach him any other way.

I've been playing a character in the GG universe for a few months now, but as of a month ago, I stopped receiving all messages from GG, not only from the game but also from the chat list (the only one I'm subscribed to). One of the campaign GMs said he had the same problem, and with other GG lists too.

Is everything OK with with GG universe and its server?

Re: Global Guardians status?

The GG mail server had some issues last month and they briefly went to YahooGroups, thinking it would be a relatively-lengthy interim solution.

The server is back up, however, and most (if not all) of the lists have been recreated. I believe the site has the appropriate email links to the various lists.

They tried to email everyone they could regarding the issue but did not know if they reached everyone. Because the mail list went down, they had no other way to make sure everyone heard. They posted an announcement about this on their website for a while.

Thanks, SS. I thought that might be the case, though what surprised me most was that one of the campaign GMs also hadn't heard anything. The campaign was relatively slow-moving, and by the time I realized I hadn't heard anything in a while, the web site must have already been back to normal. :)