Upgrading City of Troy

Super Squirrel

Starting Wednesday, I'm going to have a full 6 days without work. This is due to my job being outsourced to Manilla and the fact that the next training class for a new position is, well a week after my current position's last day.

Well, I have decided that I'm going to not let this get me down. I'm going to try to do something positive and that something is getting major progress on Troy: City of Luxury.

While the brunt of the work is going to be me getting into the coding and working on it, I wouldn't mind if someone would be willing to review the page, give me feedback, test out changes I have recently made, and maybe even add some characters, equipment, and so on.

In all honesty, my true goal is not to have a finished product. My goal is to have something I can point to and say, "I did this when I was having a streak of bad luck."

The biggest help I would need, is encouragement and progress. My goal with Troy: City of Luxury is make a complete online entity that would act as a useful resource for the Hero System.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, work on it will begin Wednesday. Feel free to respond here or email arren (a) gmail.com if interested.