Cross post from champions threads

JmOz

I'm working on something for Champions, however as it dips heavily into the Star Hero area I thought I would ask for ideas over here as well

I am working on a group of individuals who will patrol the space ways. Generaly they avoid political conflicts, but will work on humanitarian missions in warzones. They will fight Piracy, do rescue ops, and protect pre FTL cultures from exploitation. They recruit from many planets

Level 1: Workers/Serfs: Primarily composed of Automations, these are the individuals that maintain equipment, do errands, etc...

Level 2: Deputy/Squire: Given equipment these individuals usualy work closely with a Sherif/Knight

Level 3: Sherif/Knight: Given better Equipment and Nanite treatment. WIll usualy have one or two deputies/squires.

Level 4: Commander/Crusader: Even better gear, will usualy have about 100 Sherif/knights under his command

Level 5: 300 Captain/Paladin:Still Better gear, will usualy have 100+ Commanders/Crusaders

Level 6: 10 Admiral/Champions: The ruling council, one sits higher than the rest, but the difference is small

Re: Cross post from champions threads

Equipment: All of the equipment an agent carries is similar in what it does if not it's power level, here is a break down. As stated Squires+ carry most of this, the nanites are in Knights and above

Armor (PA Suit):

*Protection

*Enhanced Str

*Flight

*Force Field

*Life support

Side Arm: A light saber like device

*HA

*HKA

*Heavily advantaged HKA

*EB

*EB Ex

*Entangle

Nanite Treatment:

*Increased Str

*Increased Resiliance

*Increased Dex/Speed

*Linguist

*Regeneration

Most will use an open skycycle like vehicle for large scale movement (Including FTL). i'll post the stats for them later