Random rules questions.

Almafeta

Question

1) When using the Can Apply (Remove) Adders adjustment advantage, is the number of points you must roll on the power equal to the difference in active point costs, or the difference between the base cost and the base cost modified solely by the adder to be applied/removed?

2) Is there any such advantage as Can Apply (Remove) Limitations?

3) What happens when you have he Extra Time: Delayed Phase (-1/4) limitation on a power, and your DEX has been adjusted to or below 0?

In addition, is there any general rule for other situations where you must halve a negative stat (such as low Strength and Casual STR)?

4) Again, a negatively adjusted DEX question. Can OCV or DCV be negative?

5) (This is not actually a rules question, but a question out of my own curiosity, but while I'm getting everything asked...) How many words (total, not individual) are in Sidekick?

1 answer to this question

Re: Random rules questions.

1. It’s the difference in Active Point costs. Recalculate the power’s Active Points with the new Adder or Advantage, then subtract the original cost — that’s how much the Adjustment Power has to “add.” Do the reverse for a removal.

2. No — though the GM could concoct one, if he likes. ;)

3. The character continues to act on DEX 0. In effect this means the Limitation isn’t restricting him for a while — but if he’s DEX 0, that’s a mighty small consolation.

4. See 5ER 373.

5. About 71,000, by my count.