Superhero Showdown Help?

Night Raven

I am about to run the Champions/Silver Age Sentinels Adventure

Reality Storm; When Worlds Collide

and I know its been awhile since the Superhero showdown was on line but I was wondering if anyone has the Jpeg Pics of the characters.

Ironclad vs Sentinel

Nighthawk vs Caliburn

Defender vs red Phoenix

Kinetik vs Slipstream

Witchcraft vs Officer Prometheus

Firewind vs General Winter

Teleios vs Mister Matthews

Black Harlequin vs Janus

Mechanon vs Iron Duke

Thunderbird vsAlice, Queen of Hearts

I have Dr. Destroyer, Kreuzritter from the last posting.

Also if anyone has any info on the Drifter from SAS it would also be a great help.

Thanks

Re: Superhero Showdown Help?

I can't help you with the pictures from the Showdown. GoO has a downloadable wallpaper with the White Rooks and the Guard members (so General Winter and Officer Prometheus are missing). Here's a link. (It's from the wraparound cover of the DLE SAS)

What do you want to know about Drifter?

Re: Superhero Showdown Help?

Shamelessly hijacking the thread, was ever I the only one madly :rofl: at the thought some of the completely unbalanced one-to-one confrontations above were supposed to last more than a couple Phases ?? Ironclad vs. Sentinel, Defender vs. Red Phoenix, really. Why not Lady of the Lantern vs. Tyrannon ??? And Champions *surviving* being in the general proximity of Dr. Derstroyer, much less a team-up with Kreuzritter???? :rofl: :rofl: :sick:

Sorry, couldn't resist one of my biggest CU pet peeves. Once again, Champions being supposed to conquer ridiculous odds by hanging disbelief by the neck till it snaps. :tsk:

Sesriously, Drifter is detailed in the SAS "generic superhero companion" Shields of Justice (a book full of generic very good advice to play a superhero, which even Hero players may find useful, BTW, a good pair with Champions book). He is a kind of antiheroic dimension-hopping gadgeteer low-medium power.

Powers: Cybernetic low-end superstrength arm, with a gauss gun and some micro-tools, armour with a couple extra mechanical arms of dubious use, mask with some heightened senses, mind defense, Astral detect, breathing LS, gadgeteer very low-power VPP, EDM to a single pocket dimension with mixed magic-science, some CL. Kinda lame character with clichè "transworld fantasy" background. "I spent late adolescence and early 20s years traveling this backwater magiscience pocket dimension nobody ever cared about except me, and I have this lousy stuff to prove it that Tony Stark or Reed Richards could churn out in half an hour in a really bad day with hands tied behind back, and now I'm back on Earth in an X-Men-like misunderstood heroes group". Yawn.