Looking for OOP Hero Plus products

Doc Tough

Hello everyone...

Having only recently been able to return to one degree or another to this much loved hobby of gaming I was checking my collection for missing products and found I missed quite a number of the e-books/disk books. I'd like to find sources for the missing products or others who might be willing to sell/exchange downloads or hardc copies of the older, OOP products.

If you can help me out here please reply here and/or email me at any or all of the following addresses:

doctough@aol.com (home)

eg@fairhillcenter.org (work)

Thanks in advance...

Doc

Re: Looking for OOP Hero Plus products

Here are a couple of reputable new and used game online retailers who still have Hero Plus items listed in stock. Note that both of them may get more of these items in future. I'll give you the homepage of each retailer, and then the specific page where you can find these items:

The Sentry Box. It's Canadian (hence the prices may seem a little steep since they're in Canadian bucks), but they have the best current selection, which you'll find here.

Noble Knight Games normally carries lots of Hero Games things, but right now they only list one Hero Plus product, here.

Of course, there's always eBay - HP items show up there occasionally.

I hope that helps. :)