Character for review -- Pandemonium

Northstar

Another one for my Stroud's Mercs campaign. (Players-- OUT!!! ;))

This is a corrupted mentalist. I want to make him as creepy and unnerving as possible. Particularly to the hero team's innocent and unfledged menalist. Of course, much of that will come from the way his powers are used, and the setting.

But I'd be very eager to hear of any power suggestions or tactics anyone has used for evil mentalists that were especially sinister or depraved. The lower the better. Don't hold back. :)

Here's what I have thus far:

Pandemonium

Player: NPC

Val Char Cost
10 STR 0
18 DEX 24
15 CON 10
10 BODY 0
18 INT 8
29 EGO 38
18 PRE 8
7 COM -1
5/25 PD 3
7/27 ED 4
5 SPD 22
15 REC 20
40 END 5
23 STUN 0
6" RUN02" SWIM02" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 141

Cost Power END
75 Corrupted Mentalism: Multipower, 75-point reserve
7u 1) Winnow will: Drain EGO 7 1/2d6 (75 Active Points) 7
7u 2) Ego Whip: Ego Attack 7 1/2d6 (75 Active Points) 7
7u 3) Frozen in terror : Entangle 4d6, 3 DEF, Based On EGO Combat Value (Mental Defense applies; +1) (70 Active Points) 7
6u 4) Group Hallucination: Sight, Hearing, Mental, Radio and Smell/Taste Groups Images 1" radius, Based On EGO Combat Value (Mental Defense applies; +1) (60 Active Points) 6
3u 5) Negative image : Invisibility to Sight, Hearing, Mental and Radio Groups (35 Active Points) 3
7u 6) Phantasms: Mental Illusions 15d6 (Human class of minds) (75 Active Points) 7
7u 7) Dance to my tune: Mind Control 15d6 (Human class of minds) (75 Active Points) 7
15m 8) I see minds... they're everywhere: Mind Scan 15d6 (Human class of minds) (75 Active Points) 7
7u 9) Living Poltergeist: Psychokinesis (50 STR) (75 Active Points) 7
7u 10) Cerebral Voyeur: Telepathy 15d6 (Human class of minds) (75 Active Points) 7
7u 11) Psychic leech: Transfer 5d6 (EGO to EGO) (75 Active Points) 7
7u 12) Psychic leech II: Transfer 5d6 (EGO to END) (75 Active Points) 7
4u 13) Mental shroud: Darkness to Mental Group 8" radius (40 Active Points) 4
10 Levitation: Flight 5" 1
15 Psionic reserves: Endurance Reserve (150 END, 5 REC) Reserve: (20 Active Points); Only for mental powers Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (-1/2) 0
40 Psychokinetic shield: Force Field (20 PD/20 ED) 4
20 Mental Awareness, Discriminatory, Analyze, Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Tracking 0
14 Mental Defense (20 points total) 0
Powers Cost: 265

Total Character Cost: 406

Val Disadvantages
10 Distinctive Features: Ill kempt, crazy looking man with bad teeth (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
20 Psychological Limitation: Perverse love for playing mind games (Very Common, Strong)
10 Reputation: Insane psionicist, 14- (Known Only To A Small Group)

Disadvantage Points: 40

Base Points: 270

Experience Required: 96

Total Experience Available: 0

Experience Unspent: 0

Re: Character for review -- Pandemonium

Get them in a crowd, particularly a dark place, then start "tweaking" the appearance of everyone around them, one at a time. So one person in the crowd has red eyes. They look somewhere else and another person seems abnormally pale. Make it weird but believable at the same time. Players will know something is up, but they won't know who the target is - or how many targets there are. Are these "people" really supernatural creatures, or are they just seeing things. Try to lead them toward the mentalists teammates - who are dressed as normals. Then use hit and run tactics(e.g. move bys that end with the character out of sight). Then lead them back into a crowd of normals again. It's complicated, but if you pull it off you'll have them assaulting innocent civilians while the bad guys stand back and watch them get into all sorts of trouble.