Character sheet for heroic characters

Agemegos

G'day

I'm looking for a good, preferrably compact, character sheet for heroic characters in non-fantasy campaigns. Heroic characters don't need a lot of space for recording powers or spells, but it would be nice to have a well-laid-out hit location / armour table, space for weapons stats, etc.

Can anyone recommend something that might suit?

Regards,

Brett

Re: Character sheet for heroic characters

Try this one: http://www.herogames.com/FreeStuff/charactersheets/5E%20Character%20Sheet%20(Wayne%20Peacock).pdf

Note that it has the general "Everyman" skill set listed on the skill sidebar, enough extra maneuver lines for a martial artist character, and the Hit Location chart includes a space for Defense and Weight of sectional armor!

This is probably the one I will be using for my Heroic level games from now on.....

(and still plenty of room for powers and equipment writeups!)

Re: Character sheet for heroic characters

So would I, but I haven't seen one.

I like the two-page format though. Perfect for a Front/Back single sheet character.

I have finicky tastes in charcter sheets. If they re two-sided, I like all the information that is used in combat to be on one side of the sheet. I have been known (not in HERO) to print two-sided charcter sheets side-by-side on A4, and fold them down the middle for storage, to get away from having to flip character sheets back and forth in combat.