+2 to con 4pts Ks magic: 3pts

+2 to Int. 2pts Ks demons and devil lore 3pts

+2 to com 1pt Ks arcane and occult lore 3pts

Literacy 1pt

WF: Common Melee Weapons 2pts

Spell casting: 5pts

Disadvantages:

Mistrusted: 10pts

this is what I have so far. I'm working on the spells and the first summoned pet the Imp.

I am having trouble with the spell immolate its a damage over time spell.

any suggestions would be a great help thanx

Re: converting Wow (world of warcraft) to hero

I play WoW and the class/level systems are very restrictive. I'm just not sure it would translate very well into HERO.

But, if you really must do it...

I think you'd have to start off making class packages for each of the WoW classes. So the hunter package would include an animal companion and some 5 point ranged CSLs for example. The rogue class would have PS:Brew Poison and perhaps a Deadly Blow that only works from behind or on surprised targets to simulate Ambush/Backstab. Now, if you really wanna be WoW-like, you'd have to make your players take nothing outside of these packages. So, the packages would have to be huge, big enough that the players won't be able to buy everything throughout your entire campaign. Granted, you might allow two professional skills such as PS: Blacksmithing, PS: Mining, PS: Tailoring, etc.

In order to give the level feel, you could simply put limits on what your players are allowed to buy. KillerShrike uses this method for example to say "You may only get one general Deadly Blow per 100 character points and one limited Deadly Blow per 50 character points." You can put similar limits on CSLs to prevent a player buying +30 OCV with daggers for just 60 points and NEVER missing ever. I think this is a good thing and I will probably use a similar method in my campaign to give a guideline.

Also, there's magic items galore in WoW. If you've read Fantasy Hero, you should know how to construct magic items. To simulate the "soulbound" quality of magic items, you might have the independent limitation disappear when the item is first used by the character (like it becomes a part of the character). Or simply put, transfer the item from the equipment list to the powers list upon first use. You can't trade powers (not very easily anyway)!