Anyone figured stats for Root?

Bengalelf

Here is the situation...I run a Saturday night 350 point Champions and I run a 200 Teen Champions on Tuesday night. Some players play in both, but not all.

The Saturday group will be starting new characters this coming Saturday. One is a human put into alien slavery. Captured off Earth and sold to the Varanyi. He managed to escape and steal a FTL ship. Along the way he met up with a five crested Varanyi princess who was running away form her people, because she does not agree with their views for what ever reason. The princess is played by my wife, needless to say. With her is also her new born baby who has no crests. She is fleeing to save her baby. She knows at best it will be taken from her, worst killed.

With the princess is her bodyguard a lower crest Varanyi soldier, another player character.

The whole group heads toward Earth.

Now to get the whole party together, some are heroes from Earth, I have come up with the following idea. At Ravenswood is Lhakpa Gyaltsen, a member of Sha-Prylen royality hiding from the H'zeel. He has brought nine members of his family with him. One being Root who atends classes at Ravenswood. In these other eight family members, I created Root's younger brother, Sapling ( I really have not named him yet).

Sapling is tried of having to hide at Ravenswood and goes out on the town against his father's premission. He goes to the Urbana Galleria Mall to learn about human culture. While there he runs into the space pirates, who have been searching Earth for the Sha-Prylen royality, to collect the H'zeel bounty, for about six months. They are ready to give up. When who do they see, but Sapling. They capture him and return to their ship.

From there they contact PRIMUS and threaten to destroy Millennium City if Lhakpa Gyaltsen is not turned over to them. PRIMUS tells Lhakpa about his son. They also tell the party characters on Earth, and ask them to try and stop them. Since none can fly in space, an Earth genius had created a teleporter that can get the heros onboard the pirates craft.

About the time the heroes teleport onto the ship, the pirate captain decides to fire his lasers at Millennium City. Just then the renegade Varanyi craft "beams" in. It takes the shot for Millennium City, but its FTL is knocked out. Hopefully both sets of heroes have to work together at some pointto defeat the pirates and return to Earth.

My plan for Teen Champions on Tuesday was, I though, I could have them protect Root from the pirates at the Urbana Galleria Mall, maybe him and Sapling went together, got seperated and some of the pirates went after Root. He runs into The Tuesday group and they defend him from the pirates.

Has anyone bothered to write Root up yet? How do people feel the Tuesday group would react if I were to try this idea. They save one person, but not the other, and they will not be given a chance to save his brother, because that is for the Saturday group. We are doing The Alchemy of Love now. We just finished Crime 1. I could easliy run my Mall idea before Crime 2