Hero pluse.

dartnet

Re: Hero pluse.

I certainly hope so. ;) A lot of the time I was formerly devoting to preparing HPAs has been going to working on my Pulp Hero campaign instead, but I've been plugging awayon The Voodoo Cross. It's taken a lot longer than I expected because I got the bright idea to include appendices containing Voodoo spells, magic items, and monsters.

Now, over 60 spells, 4 monsters, and several magic items later, what I've got is a bit too big for just one HPA. ;) So I'm going to split it into two: The Voodoo Cross itself, and then all the spells and such in Strange Magic, Vol. I: Voodoo. If Strange Magic is sufficiently well-received, maybe I can dip into my library and cover some other cultural magics, such as Hawaiian/Polynesian. We might also take the Chinese spells and stuff from HPA #6 and package them separately as a Strange Magic PDF for those who want the spells but not Dr. Yin Wu.

And when all that's done, I have plenty of other Pulp adventures to write up, based on ideas I've had and stuff I've prepared for my campaign. ;) Given a little time, I should be able to crank out a few of them pretty quickly, since the maps and other such things are already done.