Elemental Control Variant

Rkane_1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Elemental Control Variant

Take it as you wish. I am taking it as a waste of time. You've made no point that I can agree to and you don't seem to respect my point of view. Continued debate is pointless. I can be reasoned with quite easily, if someone respects my point of view. You don't seem to. So, we are done. Enjoy life and get on with playing Hero and talking about Hero, already.

Re: Elemental Control Variant

I can be reasoned with quite easily' date=' if someone respects my point of view. You don't seem to.[/quote']

This is, ironically, one of the few statements you have made that I do respect. Why? Because it is stated exactly as you just now described it: your "point of view". My lack of respect for much of what you have stated previously has been due to your stating them as objective facts, when by their very nature you cannot know them. If you look back on my replies, it should be apparent that the declarations I have disagreed with or simply not bothered to respond to have largely been presentations of your own subjective perception of someone else's motivations/feelings/thoughts as absolute truth. Personal responsibility and personal autonomy go hand in hand. Each person is responsible for exactly their own thoughts and feelings, no less and no more. Since your point of view projects upon me a hostility and malign intent that I do not possess, I naturally will not ever respect that, nor continue any discussion that accepts such premises as its foundation.