Creative use of powers.

waywardwidget

Hey folks, I'm fairly new to this discussion board but not new to Champions or the Hero System. Been roleplaying since I was knee high.....

I realise that this may have been done to death already... but would anyone care to share a roleplaying experience, story, scene etc where a character, be it your own or another persons exhibited the creative use of a superpower? Let it rip y'all!

;)

Re: Creative use of powers.

Hey folks, I'm fairly new to this discussion board but not new to Champions or the Hero System. Been roleplaying since I was knee high.....

I realise that this may have been done to death already... but would anyone care to share a roleplaying experience, story, scene etc where a character, be it your own or another persons exhibited the creative use of a superpower? Let it rip y'all!

;)

I GM'd a recent adventure on a distant storm-wracked alien planet where our weather-diety avatar hero Thunderbird used his Change Environment (Summon Thunderstorm) in reverse to first smooth our starship's reentry through the powerful storms and then later to take out a Xenovore battleship by restraining the planet's extensive lightning until it built up to ridiculous levels and then releasing it (He had to Push for that one!). The resulting super-bolt took out the whole side of the enemy starship and destroyed it.