Shrinking and Growth

MarkusDark

EDIT: Since no one answered (I know I only gave it a couple of hours) I put it into the Rules questions for Steve. ;)

As it is with me, I often have extra time on my paws at work and therefore fire up old Hero Designer and make some villians for my end of the week game. I began to create a shrinking/growing character and had a couple of questions. I figured I'd post them here just in case the answer is already in the book and I don't want to waste Steve's time answerin' questions that already have answers to them. I didn't find them in the FAQ though so...

First, I noticed that in HeroDesigner, the levels of Shrinking go by incriments of 10 while growth is in incriments of 5 - and I assume this is the same in the book. As shrinking levels have even values (-2 to Per roll, +2 to DCV, etc), do you know why this was done and not having shrinking in levels of 5 like Growth?

Second, A character with 4 levels of Growth is 3.5 hexes tall and 2 hexes wide. If there is a group of agents in front of him and he decides to do a 'belly flop', it is obviously an area of effect attack but what would you apply for damage? Realize he weighs, 22 metric tonnes. ;)