RPG idea

animemun001

Well here I go again with more time on my hands I'd like to start another Pbem rpg. While it will be an adult rated game. (I guess with nudity, likely some sex, but mostly just for fun playing champions)

The game is not a serious one, in fact it has some anime elements to it. Let me post the basic (not to mention rough) idea.

A world where super heroes didn't exist until the storm. The storm imbued a few artists with a strange energy that allowed them to pull they're characters from the ether into reality. For whatever reason these artists where working on adult-style characters for the same mysterious comic company "X-wave publishing house." Now the world is having to deal with these strange new heroes and some villians.

Now some of these artists have a powerful hold over there creations, others have none, the unlucky ones have characters that hated and depised they're creators and took the liberty of slaying them hoping for a quick release. But they remained on the world that spawned them, some have even taken up hunting the creators. Luckily most of these creators have super characters that actually like them and are willing to protect them.

So it begs the questions? Who will win? Light or Dark? Who will care as long as they get to see sexy characters duking it out over the streets?

Some ideas for the character creation rules

All characters get 100 Character PointsThey can also take 100 Additional Points in disadvantagesPower Activation Cost Max is 40pt's characteristic Max's are also at 40No Multipowers, However Elemental Controls and VPP are allowed with GM approvalRemember this is a humor/adult game,So character Creation should be handle with humor and sex in mind.I'll also try and set up a rotation of GM's so as to keep everyone entertained.I'd like at least three, that way even the Gm's get the chance to play.Standard DisadvantagesSocial Limitation: Not a Real Person [Freq/Sever] +20[generally getting by day to day is okay for just cash buys, but anything requiring identification tends to get a bit annoying]Distinctive Features: Exaggerated Sexual Characteristics +15 (for ladies)[Not Concealable, Noticed and recognized](for guys its only +5, it's concealable)Psychological Limitation: Belives in ComicBook Physics +20 (common/total)[EI/yes you really do believer that glasses completely disguise your identity)DNPC: Comic Creator 14- [Normal] +20Total Disadvantage Points if Taken: 75Optional Disadvantages1)- Hunted: Fans 8- (normals) +0, Dedicated Fans 11- (normals) +5, Very Dedicated Fans 14- (normals) +10 (all with Public Id, and watching)2)- Hunted: Obsessive Fan 14- (Normal, Harshly Punish, Public ID) +203)- Money: Destitute +104)- Psychological Limitations: Completely Smitten with creator (V.Com/Strong) +205)- Psychological Limitations: Complete Hatred with creator (uncommon/total) +15 (Generally lacks the DNPC and also has...)6)- Psychological Limitations: Hunting & Hatred Comic Creators (Common/total) +20

Link: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/WBW_Heroes/

Example Character

WonderBra WomanValCharPointsTotalRollNotes40STR304017-HTH Damage 8d6 END [4]13DEX91312-OCV 4 DCV 420CON202013-10BODY01011-12INT21211-PER Roll 11-10EGO01011-ECV: 320PRE102013-PRE Attack: 4d620COM52013-8PD08/188/18 PD (8/18 rPD)8ED48/188/18 ED (8/18 rED)4SPD174Phases: 3, 6, 9, 1212REC01240END04040STUN0406"Running06"2"Swimming02"8"Leaping08"Total Characteristics Cost: 97CostPowersEND10Near-Invulnerability: Damage Resistance (8 PD/8 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (10 Active Points)30Near-Invulnerability: Armor (10 PD/10 ED)25Super-Flight: Flight 6", Position Shift, MegaScale (1" = 1 km; +1/4), Can Be Scaled Down: 1" = 1km (+1/4) (25 Active Points)212Super Sight & Hearing: +4 versus Range Modifier for Normal Sight and Normal Hearing Skills5Combat flying 13-3Breakfall 12-3Seduction 13-15+3 with HTH CombatTotal Powers & Skills Cost: 103 Total Cost: 200 100+Disadvantages20Dependent NPC: Alex Knight 14- (Normal)15Distinctive Features: Exaggerated Sexual Characteristics (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)5Hunted: Dedicated Fans 11- (Less Pow, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)20Psychological Limitation: Believes in ComicBook Physics (Common, Total)20Psychological Limitation: Completely Smitten with creator (Very Common, Strong)20Social Limitation: Not A Real Person (Frequently, Severe)Total Disadvantages Points: 100