Increased and Reduced END

MicroMike

Question

I know you can't buy Increased END and Reduced END on the same power. But.....

Say I build Aidman, with a 5d6 Succor STR for 30 points, and thus 3 END. Not content with that, I buy 1/2 END cost for +1/4. Now the tricky part. Could I buy Increased END x5 only vs. others? And Increased END x10 only vs. non-humans?

I'm looking for a way to make a Succor that is super-cheap on END for myself, and costs a lot more if I use it on other humans, and even more on non-human targets like animals or aliens.

I tried to partly limit it, but adding extra dice costs more END, not less, and I don't want to have more effect on others than myself. IE 5d6 Succor 1/2 END plus 1d6 Succor x10 END only vs. others. :ugly:

If you think this is more a design question, please boot me out to the appropriate forum. Thanks.:thumbup:

1 answer to this question

Re: Increased and Reduced END

No, you can't do that. The rule you cite doesn't make any exceptions for Limited versions of the Advantage or the Limitation.

What you want is a two-slot Multipower -- one slot is an easy-to-use Succor with Self Only; one is a hard-to-use Succor slot with Others Only. Or at least that's how I'd do it. ;)