Villian Group - SEIZE

gmurie

Created because I really need a life. It just got into my head that it would be fun to run players up against a series of lame villains, and then use Confessor, Overwatch, and Killzone to make the previously lame adversaries dangerous.

The whole of how the group works is in the character descriptions, especially Confessor's. There is a bit of a cheat in there, with Killzone's levels used as a power, but it's central to making SEIZE work as adversaries. I think I have Killzone's powers structured correctly, but I'll admit to being a little out of sorts with this newfangled version of Hero.

Bulldozer's there as an example of the outer limit of what's possible with Confessor's reformation abilities.

Confessor

Killzone

Overwatch

Bulldozer - Enhanced

Concussion

PLOT SEEDS

GRAB gets pretty sick of Confessor and his crew because SEIZE don't have their scruples, while the authorities seem to think the two groups are related. After SEIZE steals the proceeds from a charity fund raiser GRAB goes on the offensive, which basically consists of harassing the members of SEIZE and putting the players onto their trail.

The heroes need to get information from a master villain's henchman, but the henchman in question is completely insane. If the heroes know about Confessor they can call on him for help, but can they pay his price?

Confessor goes on recruitment drive, and he pulls together a team of several (up to five people other than himself, overwatch, and killzone) super powered criminals. With such a large crew what can he be up to, and can the heroes find out what he's up to that he needs such a large team?

A master villain like Doctor Destroyer or Teleios figures out how to integrate Confessor and Killzone into a psionic booster. With the booster he can extend their powers to thousands of people at once. Suddenly, the master villian's agents and henchmen are a LOT more dangerous, but Overwatch has escaped and is begging the heroes to free his friends.