A Preview of the Hero Guide to equipment

JmOz

I have been working on a pet project (One of way to many) where I am going to convert all the gear I have seen on the Batman:TAS into hero terrms

Having said that, I will be doing it twice, one with the serial numbers rubbed off

Anyways, some pieces will get multiple write ups, a write up for a Equipment based one, 30 Active points or less intended for the so called UT Belt MP, however some stuff will not actualy be IN the UT Belt, and another for a better more complete version

Today I will be previewing a equipment version of the motorcycle often seen in the series, I want everyone's opinion about this somewhat unorthodox build. Note I also tend to build it using the normal vehicle rules

Hero-Cycle: Running +1" (7" total), x16 Noncombat, rapid Noncombat movement (+1/4), 1 Continuing Fuel Charge lasting 6 Hours (+1/4) (25 Active Points); OAF Bulky (-1 1/2), Max movement 450" per turn (-0)

This assumes the main purpose of the Hero-cycle is one of two things, first as a mode of transport from point a to point b, the second as a pursuit vehicle, but not as a combat vehicle