Altered Density and HD

Hello everyone,

Just picked up a copy of the Ultimate Metamorph and it is awesome. But looking though it I learned of the Altered Density Table / Altered desolidification table. I was wondering if there is an update for HD where these optional power can be added in. Ie I want to write them up in HD without using a 'custom power.' Is this possible?

Also I would like to see the unified growth and shinking table as an option in HD so that I am not always using custom powers to simulate this, and all the applicable rules would be there automatically without me writting them in.

La Rose

PS. TUM is an all around great book and recommend that you pick one up.

Re: Altered Density and HD

None of the optional powers presented in the Ultimate Series are available in Hero Designer. They are' date=' by definition, not RAW which is what HD implements.[/quote']

Ahh that is to bad. Well I hope that for the upcoming 6th ed and its companion HD, that they start placing those in as possible patch updates. That alone would increase its value to me quite a bit. Perhaps make it a file that one could download from the website like the PDFs. Ala you can purchase all optional rules effects from book 'blah' for 5.95 or so. It would generate revanue and give people like myself a good resource to tap into.

But that is my 2cents,

La Rose

Re: Altered Density and HD

That'd be all up to if Hero pays Dan to add the code. I'll say though' date=' it would be cool to say "And use this from this book instead of the standard."[/quote']

Yes it would be really cool, hopefully they will try it in the next installment of HD when 6th ed starts up. That way they can start fresh and make a market of it from the start.

Take a good look at the "Custom Power" power. I have been been able to build most optional powers using this. I then use the Custom Adder or Notes features to detail the power's effects so that it prints like a normal power.

Yeah I know one can use the custom power to make them it is just that I find it incumbersome, and would perfer that all the rules be running through HD code so they are acurate and not up to miss readding by myself.

La Rose