Character point totals from titles I read, a follow-up

Boll Weevil

Howdy. Some of you may recall a while back I asked for a Herodome weigh-in on the specific age (Iron, etc) of some of my favorite titles. As always, the response was very helpful. Now let's play round two.

The titles in question were:

Astonishing X-Men (Whedon)

X-men movies. Feel free to label individually if you feel it is necessary (BTW, X3 never happened).

The Ultimates (Millar).

Spiderman movies.

Fantastic Four movies.

Ultimate X-Men (Millar). I hated this series at first but I find myself re-reading it :think:

Your assignment, should you choose to accept it: Discuss these series, again, like you are pitching the campaign on Hero Central. This time, let's talk about point totals. I understand the characters herein have wildly varying Character Points but that's ok. I have always allowed that in my games for that very reason. Apocolypse probably won't be destroyed by Jubilee but they do sometimes appear in the same story arc.

• 4 years later...

Re: Character point totals from titles I read, a follow-up

While you're (not) at it, I will add the latest:

Iron Man (1&2)

Thor

Captain America

Avengers

I sense that the average poster on these boards prefers a little bit lower campaign point total but I must admit I really prefer games closer to what I imagine the Avengers movie characters start at.