Opinions and Suggestions Wanted: Growth Build for Water Elemental

Gemphyre

This is part of a water elemental character build that I am working on. For figuring Disads on the power, the campaign takes place in Chicago, modern day supers. I am the GM.

37 pts. Growth (+45 STR, +9 BODY, +9 STUN, -9" KB, 51,092 kg, -6 DCV, +6 PER Rolls to perceive character, 16 m tall, 8 m wide), Limited Power: When power is deactivated or reduced for any reason, the added water is released (+0), Costs END Only To Activate (+1/4) (56 Active Points); Limited Power: Must have water at least equal to added mass to grow (-1/2)

Basically, for the water elemental grow, he needs water equal to the added mass. I have done some research on the subject, and here is what I have found. Water is approximately 1000kg/m^3, 1kg/l, 62.4 lbs/cu. ft., or 8.34 lbs/gal. It would take the character 51 m^3, or 13,477 gals. of water to reach full growth. Modern day fire hydrants are pressurized to about 60 PSI, and have a flow rate of 750 GPM.

The reason that the main limitation of needing water to grow is not higher is that the campaign is in Chicago. You have Lake Michigan close by, as well as some rivers, storm drains, and in some suburbs, pools. At the present, the character is meant to be an NPC (only multiform for the main character/host), and I have not decided if the character will be a loaner yet.

Side question: When paying for a multiform, are the points used to compute the cost of the multiform based on the total points spent (base points + disads) or the base points? I.e. for a standard Hero System super, would it be based on the 200 base points, or the 350 character points?

Opinions, suggestions, comments are all welcome.

Gemphyre