I need a hero

Patriot

Re: I need a hero

Dude, what's your timeframe on this? I am about halfway done with a light powers energy projector, built on the traditional 350 that could be goosed up some to suit your needs.

ETA: I added what I have so far. He's roughly complete at 350 points, a little cliched, but a nice rough start.

Sample Quote: "Turn off your flashbars, gentlemen - you won't need them to get my good side!"

Re: I need a hero

Here's one I knocked together for you. A slightly comedic character but quite interesting I think.

Let me know if you don't have Hero Designer and I'll convert it to a Word File.

Mr Sun/Adonis Smith

An incredibly succesful male model and three times consecutive winner of the Mr America Male Beauty Contest. Adonis Smith combines a perfectly muscled body with the face of sulky angel. Heat Magazine called him 'The World's Sexiest Man' and his fans are so many and so enthusiastic that the newspapers have compared his influence to 'Beatlemania'.

A couple of years ago he attracted the attention of a super-villainess with a penchant for mad science. She seduced him, took him to her remote mansion in the Rocky Mountains and made him a guinea pig in her first test of a machine intended to infuse superhuman abilities into a normal person by bombarding them with altered rays of sunlight that had been channelled through specially constructed crystals.

The test was succesful and the villainess intended to keep the newly renamed 'Mr Sun' as a live-in lover/bodyguard/enforcer. Unfortunately for her she had underestimated her lover's intelligence, (slightly), and his conscience, (by quite a lot). Having learned of her plans for world domination he broke off the relationship, smashed the machine and escaped in her private helicopter, (he managed to convince the female pilot to help him).

Now he fights for justice as well as continuing the life of a celebrity heart throb. He is both helped and hindered in this by a large network of fans who will go to great, though sometimes odd, lengths to aid him, watch him or just follow him around screaming hysterically in the grip of 'Smithmania'. Unfortunately one wing of this fan club formed a splinter group which has the express intention of kidnapping Mr Sun in order to have him all to themselves. These women, (and a few men), seem to have an alarming access to high-tech gadgets and high powered technology and there may be another hand at work there.