WAAHHHH!

Guest Keneton

Guest Keneton

My link to Unearthed Mechana is not up! I wanted to share!!!

Waaaaaahhhhhh!

:eek:

Anyways, when it does go up, I will be available to GM's with questions about the game so that you can enjoy the fun in Millennium City!

:)

Guest Keneton

Its Up

Well the link is up, but it attaches to the stats for Sly Fortune. Those who fought Sly at Origins will remember that he is far tougher than he looks. He tore aprat half of the champions by himself before being felled. In game one Nighthawk did him in. In games 2 and 3 Ironclad laid the smack down.

I hope those of you that purchased DH12 get to run the game and enjoy it.:)

Thanks for what looks like a great adventure! I am new at GMing, and I haven't finished reading it yet, but I am already rubbing my hands with glee. My players are starting to be worried... :D

Being a new GM, I also have to thank you for all the advice that you gave in the article. :cool:

Don't be shy in coming up with other adventures for those of us who are low on ideas!

Guest Keneton

Thanks for the kind words. I am glad to assist in every way. having run the game now 5 times I can advise you to flesh out the roleplaying in the first section. THINK JERRY SPRINGER!

:)