Turning a ranged attack into a summon?

Ragdoll

that's basically the idea I'm going for. I'm starting with a pretty basic character. Straight of of Ravenswood Academy. A mutant with the ability to bring any object she touches to life. She can even make an object into something else, to fight for her such as the knockoff of a single Terracotta warrior she made out of sand at the beach one day to help in a fight. Or the van she once turned into a transformer flavored version of itself during a battle against some other villains.

I've had this idea turning around in my head, that she might eventually be able to develop a kind of missile deflection with the special effect that she turns it into whatever. Bullets turning into a cloud of metallic black flies, or a fire ball hurled at her suddenly stretching out into a firery like serpent that loops back to attack the person that originally hurled the attack at her.

But I wanted them to act like 'proper' summons. As if she'd reached out and transformed the attacks before or just as they reached her. I know I can do something to that effect with Missile Deflection, if I buy the reflect ability.. I can make a fire blast.. turn into a fire snake and slither back through the air to strike the originator .. what it looks like is just a special effect.. but I want the summons to stick around as if I'd used summon to turn the attacks into a summoned critter.

So that the fire wielding villian is suddenly faced with his own transformed attack darting through the air in the form is a large serpent and attacking him and his allies, etc.

Any idea how I might go about modeling that.

Here's the power the mutant will begin with:

Summon: 250 point summon, any creature +1, friendly +1/4, Gestures -1/4, Incantations -1/4

I want to expand her other power.. based upon this. Ideally.. I'd like to be able to change incoming attacks into summons as well.

Re: Turning a ranged attack into a summon?

Off the top of my head purchase trigger as a naked advantage for your summon.

For example:

Summon: 250 point summon, any creature +1, friendly +1/4, (112active) Gestures -1/4, Incantations -1/4

Trigger: summon when using missile deflection, resets automatically after it activates for up to 112 active points of summon (84 active) Gestures -1/4, Incantations -1/4

Missile deflection: can deflect any ranged attack, can deflect attack at anyone (50 active) Gestures -1/4, Incantations -1/4

as it stands you can only control one summon at a time but you can improve on that in time.