A Year in Hudson City

Bolon

I am working on creating a year calendar for Hudson City and wondering if anyone has ever done this. I plan on using as many story lines and threads to link up with Predators, Underworld Enemies, Hudson City Blues and any other book I can think of. I would like to create it as a player directed world with events for them to choose from to pursue. There will also be a variety of events that all the players to feel as if the rest of the world is continuing. Once I have the storylines put on the main calendar, I also plan on doing a daily log of events, weather, sports, cultural events, news and police reports. I am thinking of running it into the Hudson City Blues for the end of it and keep track of what the heroes don't solve for a continuation of events. Has anyone else done a module or anything to this degree to create a more flavourable city? I was also thinking that you could link in a lot of other Hero games in. Any ideas? I would like a list of Hero Games cities to be in the sports leagues. That would make a great crossover from other games or campaigns. I have Vibora Bay, Millinineum City, Hudson City and will add Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal from the Canadian supplement. I am just wondering what US cities are officially in the game that should be added. Anyone have any ideas on that or the calendar of events, let me know.