Champions Online Hero Build's

Attimus

Ok guys I would like to see why your hero build is so good and if you have a pic of your hero post it. I will put up my build and pic but i'm at work so later on. The reason i'm putting up this thread so people can show off there hero's I think it would be fun to see people hero's and there build's maybe to the point to challenge each other pvp ftw lol. Ok guys have and play nice lol.:thumbup:

Re: Champions Online Hero Build's

Build by championBuilder 0.2.4

Download this Build here.

Kara Lokidottir: Level 40 Champion

Superstats:

Level 5: Super Constitution

Level 13: Super Strength

Powers:

Level 1: Clobber -- Sucker Punch

Level 1: Beatdown -- Crippling Challenge

Level 5: Defensive Combo -- Surge Of Strength

Level 5: Flight -- Rank 2, Rank 3

Level 8: Invulnerability -- Rank 2, Rank 3

Level 11: Retaliation -- Rank 2, Punitive Pummeling

Level 14: Roomsweeper -- Concussive Blow

Level 17: Thunderclap -- Challenging Strikes, Punch Drunk

Level 20: Havoc Stomp -- Cannonball

Level 23: Unbreakable -- Better You Than Me

Level 26: Uppercut -- Head Trauma

Level 29: Haymaker -- Nullifying Punch

Level 32: Demolish -- Below The Belt

Level 35: Shockwave -- Challenging Strikes, Leg Rumbler

Level 35: Teleport

Level 38: Hurl -- Rubble Trouble

Talents:

Level 1: Superhuman

Level 6: Jack Of All Trades

Level 9: Survival Training

Level 12: Physical Conditioning

Level 15: Paramilitary Training

Level 18: Discipline Training

Level 21: Covert Ops Training

At L19 now and kicking major butt. Thinking of dropping Bountiful Chi Resurgence in favor of Demolish, and debating on dropping Unbreakable for Resurgence.

costume_svzurich_dr_kara_lokidottir_cc_comic_page_blue_305235242_20090910_1711086576.jpg

Updated to show current build and advantages.

You're welcome' date=' Steve. This is the same one stickied at the CO forums. Due to yesterday's patch, I am hoping it is updated to 0.2.5 soon. Some posts of builds list advantages on powers, but I cannot find that option in this program.[/quote']

Click on the five little ovals at the bottom of each power.

Well, my character is still in the Powerhouse, trying to figure out my final build for level 20. My character is the Shootist, a former Texas Ranger who is an expert shot with anything he can get his hands on - bows, guns, throwing knives...you name it. He has some cybernetics as a result of injuries sustained a few years ago, and uses high-tech devices like his "Boundin' Boots" (Jet Boots).

Build by championBuilder 0.3.1

Shootist, Level 20 Champion

Superstats:

Level 5: Super Dexterity

Level 13: Super Ego

Powers:

Level 1: Strafe -- Aversion

Level 1: Sonic Arrow -- Rank 2, Deadly Dissonance

Level 5: Two-Gun Mojo -- Rank 2

Level 5: Jet Boots

Level 8: Lightning Reflexes

Level 11: Killer Instinct

Level 14: Taser Arrow

Level 17: Bountiful Chi Resurgence

Level 20: Munitions Bots

Talents:

Level 1: The Hero

Level 6: Impresario

Level 9: Accurate

Level 12: Amazing Stamina

Level 15: Sniper Training

Level 18: Martial Training

Here's my thoughts about the build.

Shootist was a character that I originally designed for City of Heroes. There, he was Southern Shootist, an Archery character. Even then, though, his concept was that he could shoot anything. So, when I saw both archery and munitions in Champions Online, I decided to meld the two.

Overall, the build works pretty well. Archery is a bit of a flawed and incomplete powerset with two good powers - Sonic Arrow and Taser Arrow. Both those powers are available from level 5. Munitions has a lot of interesting powers, but there's also a lot of overlap between them (Two-Gun Mojo and Assault Rifle, for example). Between the two sets (with a sprinkling of Martial Arts for defense) I get a pretty flexible build. Here's how each power contributes to the overall whole:

• Strafe - Not a stellar energy builder, to be honest. But I wanted a more even spread of bow and gun powers to fit the concept, so I took it. It also has the advantage of Aversion, which has a 10% chance per shot to increase my defenses. This advantage doesn't trigger often, but once it does it lasts long enough that it has a good chance of triggering again before it wears off. The chance of getting extra survivability when I'm dealing minimal damage sounded like a good idea.
  • Sonic Arrow - Originally a single-target power, I took it solely because of the advantage Deadly Dissonance, which turns it into an AoE attack doing the same damage as a single-target attack. I normally open a fight with this power against multiple targets. Fully charged, it also has a chance to stun, which is nice.
  • Two-Gun Mojo - This is my bread-and-butter single target attack power. It does enough damage at rank 2 to drop an even level henchman with a full burst, or do half a villain's health. I've tested Close the Gap, but that advantage only adds 15% damage...the same amount I'd get from going to Rank 3. If they ever fix Close the Gap, I'd rather take that than go to Rank 3, because I'm normally at close range when using TGM. If I'm at a longer range, I'm either building energy or using Sonic Arrow.
  • Jet Boots - My favorite movement power in the game. Not as maneuverable as normal flight, but it's the fastest flight power and a very safe way to get from point A to point B. Also used to hover out of melee range while I'm attacking.
  • Lightning Reflexes - Several people complain about this defensive passive, but I think it's great. It works better against villains and master villains, and since I can wipe out henchmen quickly with Sonic Arrow, it has good synergy with my playstyle. I tried Quiver previously, and while it did lower my energy costs, I have much higher survivability with Lightning Reflexes (even compared to Quiver with the Fair Game advantage).
  • Killer Instinct - While this only works with Two-Gun Mojo, it doesn't take up my passive slot and almost always triggers on a full burst, giving back about a third of the energy I use on TGM.
  • Taser Arrow - Used mainly for the stun, though it also does decent damage. The only downside is that a charged arrow uses about as much energy as Sonic Arrow or TGM. Good as an opener on a tough target.
  • Bountiful Chi Resurgence - A small heal-over-time. Not a huge boost, but it helps, can be triggered every 12 seconds, and uses almost no energy.
  • Munitions Bots - These have made a huge difference in what I can solo. Two bots that can draw fire are helpful. Two turrets that can lay down cones of fire that significantly increase your DPS are great. Yes, the pathing can be a bit off sometimes, but they can't hurt and usually help.

Edit: Up to level 22.

I'm looking at Mini-Mines for level 23, and I'm still deciding on what I want for level 26. Any have other ideas for powers to take?

This is what my main character has so far:

Build by championBuilder 0.3.2

Download this Build here.

Intensity: Level 23 Champion

Superstats:

Level 5: Super Endurance

Level 13: Super Recovery

Powers:

Level 1: Force Bolts -- Accelerated Metabolism

Level 1: Force Blast -- Accelerated Metabolism, Rank 2, Rank 3

Level 5: Personal Force Field -- Rank 2, Rank 3

Level 5: Teleport -- Rank 2

Level 8: Force Shield -- Force Sheath

Level 11: Force Eruption

Level 14: Force Detonation

Level 17: Empathic Healing

Level 20: Ego Hold

Level 23: Field Surge

Talents:

Level 1: Electric Potential

Level 6: Energetic

Level 9: Tireless

Level 12: Amazing Stamina

Level 15: Worldly

Level 18: Quick Recovery

Level 21: Daredevil

costume_firesnakearies_intensity_cc_comic_page_blue_304939380_20090913_1745725040.jpg

I'm having fun with him.