Two Supermassive Black Holes on Collision Course in Same Galaxy

Nyrath

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2009/10/image-of-the-day-two-supermassive-black-holes-on-collision-course-in-same-galaxy.html

New X-ray data from NASA’s Chandra X-ray Observatory added to an image previously captured by the Hubble Space Telescope created this amazing composite image of two supermassive black holes on the verge of colliding in the center of the ultraluminous infrared galaxy NGC 6240, are only 3,000 light-years apart in the constellation Ophiuchus.

And right in the center of that stellar inferno is the last known resting place of the Galactic Scepter of Cosmic Might...

Is your stable of players stupid enough to fall for this obvious death-trap? Heck yeah.

Re: Two Supermassive Black Holes on Collision Course in Same Galaxy

... What would you do if you misjumped and became stranded between two colliding supermassibe black holes?

Place my head between my legs and kiss my tuchis goodbye... and because of the massive warping of local space, I could actually do it!