Transmit Smell

ned-kogar

Re: Transmit Smell

I like these whacky combos for minor powers.

Transmit Touch:

I think I'd allow this for a character who wanted to send shivers down someone's spine... or spook someone with the sensation of breath on the back of their neck.

As opposed to, say, TK with a 'can't exert STR' limitation, or Stretching with Indirect and Invisible Effects, or Touch group Images with a very restricted 'pallet'. Or would the latter be cheaper than Transmit Touch?

Although I s'pose I could use Transmit Touch to broadcast braille to Daredevil's fingers. Heh. Can anyone think of a power-based rationale for that?

Ned

Re: Transmit Smell

I'd say Transmit on Touch would be appropriate if you wanted to build someone who could communicate "telepathically" only when touching (or using some kind of contact sign/morse code/tingle language, but without the receptor needing to buy a Language Skill to understand). Not particularly mind shattering, but subtle.