Question on a power build

Stone

I am putting together a darkness based character. The power I am trying to build is a small area of darkness that "sticks" to the poor folks inside meaning that even if the people inside the darkness field leave the area, they are still effected by the darkness. I hope this does not sound too cheesy. Anyway here is what I have so far, please take a look and see if this works:

Darkness 3m

Base cost 15 points

Personal Immunity +1/4

Reduced END (0 END) +1/2

Sticky +1/2

Usable as an attack +1 1/4

Total cost = 53 points

Re: Question on a power build

Sticky, I think, already allows for such effects. Usable as attack is probably not necessary... I would go with something like...

Darkness to Sight Group 5m radius, Personal Immunity (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Sticky (+1/2), Uncontrolled (+1/2) (69 Active Points)

Sticky and Uncontrolled both require some reasonable way to stop the ongoing power, but not knowing what kind of sticky-darkness this is I leave that up to you :)

Re: Question on a power build

Personally I would put in some way for the to remove the darkness actively rather than simply having to wait it out. One good one, if you don't want it to be something as simple as washing it off with water or something, would be to get a certain distance from you.