Combat skill levels with Multipowers.

baronspam

Question

My understanding of CSLs is that you can use them for DCV for attacks of the same type , i.e. if it is a ranged attack you can used the CSL for defense against ranged, if it is a melee attack you can use it as a defense against melee.

What about the case of a 5 point CSL on a power framework, like a multipower, that contains both ranged and melee attacks? If slot one is my Stuper-punch and slot two is my Gynormous Pistol does that mean that the CSL can be used for defense agaist any type of attack?(other than a mental attack I suppose) And if so should the CSL then cost more?

Thanks for any reply.

1 answer to this question

Re: Combat skill levels with Multipowers.

If a character has Combat Skill Levels with a Multipower that has both HTH and Ranged attacks, what types of attacks he can use those CSLs for DCV against is up to the GM. Typically it should depend on how they’re currently assigned — for example, any CSLs currently assigned to a Ranged attack could be used to improve DCV against Ranged attacks. But ultimately it’s up to the GM to decide based on common and dramatic sense, special effects, and similar considerations.