When will the Hero PDF Books be upadted?

Gorthaur

Re: When will the Hero PDF Books be upadted?

Probably not anytime soon, to be honest. Given the limited amount of time we all have to get things done, updating PDFs is relatively low on the totem pole. However, I do have some administrative time planned in the not too distant future after I finish writing CB, so I may be able to get to some of them then if Fred and I can work out a way for me to do it that doesn't make things worse. ;)

In the case of 6E specifically, what's most likely to happen is that when we want to reprint it, we'll reprint it with our new printer in Texas rather than the old one in China. That will give us an opportunity to update the book by correcting errata in both hardcopy and PDF form. However, I'm not sure when that will be, since it depends on when we run out of printed 6Es, saving up a huge chunk of cash to set the book up with a new printer, etc.