Need Help (Urgent)

Azerial

I'm rather new to gaming. I've been playing about a month now (once a week) and I've been interested in making a magic nullification/negating spell, but I'm stuck as I don't have any clue on how to do this. I'm playing the Fantasy Hero set (150 pt character as set by GM) and I'd like to see a really nicely made spell that's relatively cheep but effective. Any help on this would be much appreciated. For more details just ask on the board and I'll try to reply ASAP.

On another note, for a class I'd love to do with a max of 150 pts total is an Illusionist/Shadowmaster that is well rounded in defense/offense/misc. If anyone has one built/designed, I'd love to see it, and possibly use it (with permission of course) for my next new character. Again, thanks for all the help in advance. :D

A couple possibilities:

Dispel 17d6, any magic power one at a time (+1/4), 64 Active points, apply Limitations based on your game.

This will roll 59.5 on average, enough to take out many spells.

Suppress 4d6, Continuous, Uncontrolled (stops when power is completely suppressed or when dispelled), Reduced END: 0 END, Variable effect (any magic power one at a time; +1/4), 65 Active points.

This will nullify any spell in time, about 14 points per Phase until it's Suppressed the whole thing. However, many GMs consider Continuous Suppresses to be abusive and may not allow this sort of thing.