Thermobaric bomb

Jormonma

Hello.

I'm designing a thermobaric bomb for the villain of my campaign. He is planning to use it in a hotel full of people and kill them all. Is really really a bad person, and as Ozymandias will say "is not an RKO villain whose plans can be stopped".

So, the bomb...

Wikipedia says about a thermobaric explosion:

The overpressure within the detonation can reach 430 psi (3.0 megapascals) and the temperature can be 4,500 to 5,400 °F (2,500 to 3,000 °C). Outside the cloud the blast wave travels at over 2 miles per second (3.2 km/s).

About the rules, I am thinking in four separate effects of the bomb (all with Area of Effect):

1) Energy based RKA (how much strong? 6d6 may be? more?)

2) Double Knockback on the objects affected by the above damage, some of them making holes throgh the walls of the building.

3) RKA only against walls (not people), as the "Blast Wave (Static overpressure)" in page 134 of the "Equipment Guide" when discussing atomic bombs.

4) Negative pressure RKA 3d6 (physical?), as in the same page 134, when discussing atomic bombs.

OK, what do you think?