Villain Team: The Furies

phoenix240

The Furies are an all female team of metahumans that primarily operate in Western Europe with occasional forays into Northern and Central Africa and Asia. They have yet to make an appearance in North America but its considered just a matter of time but experts and fans (and they do have a notable number of them). Fitting their name the Furies straddle the line between out and out villains and vigilantes. They target those they feel are corrupt and abusing their power from the rampant criminal gangs that plague post Proprietor War Europe to organized crime and crooked politicians and military factions.

When attacking these sort of targets, the Furies are merciless as their namesakes and have racked up a shocking death toll. But, as of yet, they have not killed or seriously injured any law enforcement, bystanders, heroes or other innocents. Though they have committed a number of straight forward robberies for funds the Furies show much more restraint. As a result, Manhunter and Hardcore, the most aggressive and "impulsive" of the team are usually relegate to support positions for these operations. Despite what most of their fanbase likes to think, the Furies are not particularly "feminist" in their goals and target selection. They seek to stop what they consider oppression and injustice, the gender of the victims doesn't matter.

Base of Operations: Varies. The Furies prefer to stay mobile and don't linger in one place for very long. This is both for a safety and Helena's wanderlust. They maintain a variety of safehouses across Europe mostly in isolated rural areas for anonymity and comfort. Manhunter doesn't do well in cities yet.

Enemies: The various members have a number of personal enemies but as group they've made themselves a major thorn in the side to the Russian and Italian mafia, what's left of Viper Europe and a cult of anti metahuman religious zealots called "The Pure".Aside from the Pure None of these groups is Hunting them per se but wouldn't mind seeing or arranging very bad things to happen to them should the opportunity,

Current Roster:

Helena: Immortal wanderer, mystic and adventurer.

Sanctu: A succubus beholden and loyal to Helena but also acting for her enigmatic reasons

Manhunter: Driven in the wild over a century ago this feral mutant shares a psychic bond with Helena

Sheba: Former operative with a covert wing of the French military, Sheba was left for dead by her superiors and has gone rogue.

Hardcore: Mutant thug gifted with near invulnerability and the power to manipulate the power of the Wildstrike, possibly the daughter of the Proprietor himself

Re: Villain Team: The Furies

The Furies are some character I created based on some older artwork of mine as part of the collective Champions game I gm and play. I intend to post their full write ups and somewhat abridged backgrounds as I get the opporunity. They'll probably use a few of our House Rules and will be Fifith Edition with some Sixth ed elements but maybe someone will be able to use them.