Extradimensional attack/defense

Tetro

First, let me say I'm a real newbie; ok, let's go on to the work :)

Question One:

Is it possible to use "extradimensional travel" with the advantage "usable as attack"?

In my thoughts, it should work as a one way travel to a "dark dimension", on touch (successuful hand to hand roll). Do I need other advantages?

Question Two:

My body is composed by such dark matter from that aforementioned dimension, so that every bullet, projectile or even a character charging me, should disappear in that dimension as soon as it comes in touch with the body. What's the right combination of power/advantages I should ask my GM to give?

Thanks in advance

Page 177 of 5th Edition makes mention of Usable as Attack on Extra-Dimensional Movement.

It's technically possible within the rules, but it's one of those things that your GM might disallow. The power makes it too easy for you to get rid of opponents in one attack with a relatively cheap power. Optionally, you might put limitations on it that make the power difficult to pull off, or easy to defend against.

The way to that comes to mind to buy the second power would be a combination of Desolidification (for the bullets not harming the character) and a Damage Shield for your Usable as Attack Extra-Dimensional Movement. Though again, that is if the latter power is allowed.