Looks like giant when using Growth Powers

TheNaga

What else would be good for this female character if her powers are related to Growth besides what I listed below?

What if is she look like the description while using her growth powers? I will make the description for her look female in appearance when using her growth powers. I was trying to make character who looks like giant which I thought would make this character look different. The character I got the idea from had the power Giant (Heroes Unlimited) which made him nine feet tall at first level and at levels 3, 5, 9, 11, and 13 he gained additional +1D4 feet in height. The power Giant was always on. He had the following as well.

Psychosis:[/b{ He thinks he is a giant. He sees all "normal" people as being weaklings to him. He tends to break things and his response is "bah, don't make it so fragile next time little one". He is patronizing to those around him, even friends.

Phsyical Description: A nine feet tall male walks in. He has a powerful muscular build with a barrel-shaped chest. His skin is fiery red in color. A large central fin and two bony ridges run across the top of his huge oval shaped head and down the back of his neck where they met. The horizontal axis of the head is the longest. The back of the skull has a bulge. In both ears which are shaped like the wings of a bat he wears a silver earring. Above his blazing yellow eyes are thick-ridged brows. The jaws have thirty-six sharp hooked teeth. He can unhinge his jaws, like a snake, to stretch them open three times wider than normal. He wears golden plate mail armor. His broad shoulders anchor long, powerful arms. A massive, sharp, hook-like iron-grey claw tip each of his hand’s fingers and thumb. In his hands he wields a wicked jagged edged jet-black two-handed sword as if it were an extension of himself. The feet are wide and flat.

120 Growth: Growth (+60 STR, +20 CON, +20 PRE, +12 PD, +12 ED, +12 BODY, +24 STUN, +15m Reach, +48m Running, -24m KB, hands/feet are Area Of Effect (2m Radius) attacks, 100 kg, +8 to OCV to hit, +8 to PER Rolls to perceive character, 2 m tall, 1 m wide)

40 Gigantic Resilience: (Total: 60 Active Cost, 40 Real Cost) Resistant Protection (20 PD) (30 Active Points); Linked (Growth; gains +5 PD per 15 points of Growth; -1/2) (Real Cost: 20) plus Resistant Protection (20 ED) (30 Active Points); Linked (Growth; gains +5 ED per 15 points of Growth; -1/2) (Real Cost: 20)

13 Gigantic Muscles: +20 STR (20 Active Points); Linked (Growth; gains +5 STR per 15 points of Growth); -1/2)

13 Gigantic Physique: +20 CON (20 Active Points); Linked (Growth; gains +5 CON per 15 points of Growth); -1/2)

This might off topic but how I make where I can have my stats and other stuff from my character not miss up the post? The thing I am looking to do from now with my characters' info i post has a vertical scroll bar.