Need proofreader

RJB

Re: Need proofreader

I took a quick glance at it. Offhand, check the math on the martial arts section. You listed the cost at 45-55 points, but your examples list the cost at 44 points. Minor typo, I know. Also, are the PCs not allowed to buy them at all, or do you mean they can't buy maneuvers separately?

Also, are you dropping COM? I don't see it listed, although you said this was 5E.

Re: Need proofreader

Im about to start a Pulp Hero campaign in Portland for for people who familiar with 5th ed' date=' but dont really know much about Pulp. Ive got it all written up, but I want someone to proofread it for me and find any errors. Any takers?[/quote']

Check capitalization, punctuation, and formatting throughout.

Page 1 I decided that was as stong as I want any of my NPCs to be.

Page 2 Your oppenents here are going to be gangsters and rum runners.

Doesnt have bag -1

Page 3 example

You've been shot and are at -2Bod. Your only hope for survival is a crackpot miner named Harvey. He has an 11<, -4 for the neg bod, -1 no bag, takes 1 minute -2 and you bleed 1 more bod during that time -2. Total: -8 to roll. "Take a swig of whiskey and bite on this bullet", he says, "and I'll make you right as rain". He doesnt.

He doesn't what?

It's a weapon, about a foot and a half long, 1d6 rka, +1stun multiplier, autofire, 1 hex affect.

Affect or effect?

More later