Time Limit Effect Limitation on VPP one slot power.

Opale

Question

Hello Steve,

Another question turning around the Eclipse character and her abilities to adopt a Multiform when she drains another character power.

Imagine that I want to make the power effect (i.e Multiform power) limited in time, for example up to 1 minute or till the character she drained return to consciousness.

I thought that using the Time Limit Effect Limitation would be of some use, but I'm not sure.

Is that right with the system, and how much would this Time Effect Limit limitation would cost please ?

By extension, how to create a VPP with powers that doesn't last longer than one minute of effect ? How much will that cost as an adder/limitation ?

Regards,

Opale

1 answer to this question

Re: Time Limit Effect Limitation on VPP one slot power.

Since the value of Time Limit can vary based on the type of Power involved, I think it would probably be simplest just to put a Limited Power on the VPP itself, "Powers Cannot Last Longer Than One Minute." The GM sets the value based on the types of powers most commonly created, keeping in mind that (at least in my experience) very few combats last as long as a minute.