Move Through Question

KX_Mushashi

Question

I had a question on move through, I looked and didn't see a similar question so forgive me if I missed it in the books (looked through 6ed1&2 and APG 1&2) or if I missed a thread that covered this. Say I have two characters fighting each other, one that is preforming a move through and the other has held his action and wins the dex roll and uses an entangle on the one doing the Move through. How does that effect the character preforming the move through?

1 answer to this question

Re: Move Through Question

First off, my apologies for taking so long to answer. Somehow this didn't appear to me as a "new post"; glad I happened to catch it today.

The answer to your question is "that's up to the GM." Generally speaking an Entangle stops a character from being able to move -- but depending on how your GM wants to look at things, that doesn't mean "stops him dead in his tracks if he's already moving" but rather "prevents him from starting to move." In that case Entangling the target would lead to uncontrolled movement (which you can read more about in The Ultimate Speedster, if you have a copy of that book), and he might or might not still end up impacting his intended target. There are too many variables in this situation (first and foremost among them how "realistic" a GM wants to be) for me to give a definitive answer.