Fantasycraft: Cooking Magic

Eodin

I've been playing around in my head putting together a "FanstasyCraft", what I mentally think of as Warcraft done right ;) Have not done much with it, beyond the food. So in the spirit of Christmas and food, here's what I have toyed with so far.

Foodkraft Recipes. The idea is that each type of recipe is learned, and subsumes knowledge that red meat increases STR, fish increases INT, soups increase CON, etc. And since recipes can be helpful, or harmful (ala the Borgias), or emotional (love that chocolate), etc.

Foodkraft: Assisting: Aid 2d6 (standard effect: 6 points), Characteristics (+1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per 20 Minutes; +1 1/2) (42 Active Points); OAF (Food to be eaten) (-1), Extra Time (1 Minute (Eating time), Only to Activate, -3/4)

Foodkraft: Diminishing: Drain 1d6+1 (standard effect: 4 points), Characteristics (+1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per 20 Minutes; +1 1/2) (45 Active Points); OAF (Food to be eaten) (-1), Extra Time (1 Minute (Eating time), Only to Activate, -3/4)

Foodkraft: Healing: Healing BODY 3d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (45 Active Points); OAF (Food to be eaten) (-1), Extra Time (1 Minute (Eating time), Only to Activate, -3/4)

Foodkraft: Restorative: Regeneration (2 BODY per Turn), Can Heal Limbs (37 Active Points); Time Limit (1 Minute; -2), OAF (Food to be eaten) (-1), Must spend 1 minute eating the prepared food (-1/4)

Foodkraft: Belch: Blast 4d6, Area Of Effect (2m Cone; +1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Time Limit (20 Minutes; +1 1/4) (60 Active Points); OAF (Food to be eaten) (-1), Extra Time (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12), Only to Activate, -3/4), No Range (-1/2)

Foodkraft: Emotional: Mind Control 2d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Cumulative (48 points; +1) (25 Active Points); Limited Power Only To Cause A Specific Emotion (-1), Time Limit (20 Minutes; -1), OAF (Food to be eaten) (-1), Extra Time (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12), Only to Activate, -3/4)