Duplication build question

Mr. Ooze

I have a player who wants to play charater who has two bodys, but one mind (duplication, no recombine). Both bodies are extensions of the same mind, which acts though two pair of hands, sees with four eyes, etc.

The question is, what is the best way to build it so that when one of the pair sees somthing they both see it?

For example, "Tway" (His terminology) #1 is in on the east coast, and "Tway" #2 is on the west coast, But the one mind is both visiting the Statue of Liberty and watching the Raiders get beat (again).

Is this mind link or Clarisentinace?

How much of a disadvantage is it "When one is attacked by mental power, both are." ( To reflect 1 mind )

How cheesy is it having 2 charactes with SPD 6 acting on alternating segments?

This is the 1st time I've had a player with duplication, and I want to make sure everything stays balanced.

How cheesy is it having 2 charactes with SPD 6 acting on alternating segments?

Less cheesy than 2 characters acting in concert on SPD 6.

How much of a disadvantage is it "When one is attacked by mental power, both are." ( To reflect 1 mind )

Probably about the same as Feedback, so in the neighborhood of (-1)

I have a player who wants to play charater who has two bodys, but one mind (duplication, no recombine). Both bodies are extensions of the same mind, which acts though two pair of hands, sees with four eyes, etc.

Is this mind link or Clarisentinace?

Gut instinct says mindlink. If Body #2 was incorporeal/intangible I would think of it as Clairsentience...as a physical body, it is likely a duplicate.

This is the 1st time I've had a player with duplication, and I want to make sure everything stays balanced.

Duplication IS self limiting, just not very much so. :)

The more points spent on Duplication, the fewer actual character points exist.

The "splitting consciousness" between two bodies can be covered with Side Effects on the Duplication (Side Effect, Mind cannot split), but SHOULD be modelled with Physical Limitations...as they will duplicate onto the duplicates. :)