Image Power Question Again

Yog Sothoth

Question

I just read the FAQ carefully concerning images-touch sence, and agree with all that is written there, as well as in Hero 5th Rulebook. I was the one that questionned what would putting a glass of liquid on the image of a table with the touch sense do, to know the outcome (thanks for putting it in the FAQ!).

So here is my question. Would buying an image power, with among others, the touch sense group, and then buying a couple of BODY as a seperate power, linked to the image, make it appear more physical (giving it mass along the way)? Like the example of a character bouncing of the image of a wall, with BODY linked to it? Or would this be illegal, meaning that, either another power achieves the same result, or that linking BODY to it would not change anything to the image power per see. The BODY would not heal itself, and once BODY is gone, by any physical blow for example, the image would then again, become "intagible", but still affecting touch. The DCV of the image could be 0, like hitting an adjacent hex.

Hope I don't tire you with this image-touch thing :D. Like you said in the FAQ, this is indeed a nebulous power.

Thanks in advance!

1 answer to this question

It's a sort of frustrating and nebulous thing in pretty much every game system I've ever read or played. It's just a weird concept.

No, adding BODY to the Image that way wouldn't do anything more. If you want to create "Images" so real people can interact with them that way, I'd suggest using Summon and defining the power as the ability to create "solid illusions" (what an oxymoron!). ;)