Help with a power build: Matter to energy

incrdbil

ok, so I'm tinkering with a character whose powers focus on the destruction of matter.  Outright Matter Destruction  (RKA NND vs force field, does Body, no KB vs inorganic items only ), Organic destabilizer (RKA penetrating no KB), and a Molecular bond destabilizer that can wear off if the object is not destroyed (Drain Body), and some other powers. To represent their ability to harness and absorb energy from the affected matter to fuel their powers (Either body Damage, or an object Drained to Negative in its Starting Body), I'm using  triggered aid. I wanted to see if I've built this right.

If you see an error in construction or understanding of how it should work, please say so.

Matter to Energy

6 Points: Aid  END 1d6, Persistent (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Trigger (Activating the Trigger is an Action that takes no time, Trigger resets automatically, immediately after it activates, Character does not control activation of personal Trigger, Two activation conditions apply simultaneously; +1); Only to Aid Self (-1), Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (AID dice roll is limited to BODY Damage inflicted or Body of Object completely Drained.; -1/2)

I did not add "Always on" to this power as a limitation; even though it is, it doesn't limit the character in any way.

So, the character makes the attack; The Aid is  triggered and rolled if BODY damage is inflicted, or if a target object is drained to a negative value equal to its original starting Body score. (two activation conditions). This always happens, the character does not control it, and indeed cannot use the AID in any other fashion. (Character does not control activation of personal Trigger)  The roll is not allowed to exceed the BODY inflicted by the triggering attack, or the body of the object drained. The dice roll, subject to the limitation, is then halved, as END falls under the rules for adjusting defense powers. The remaining points then are multiplied by 5, and added to END. Once the maximum AID affect  (6 total points, or 30 END) has been rolled, the player is unable to receive any more END from the AID power until at least some of the gained END fades, or would have faded if it has since been used.

I'm contemplating later adding another trigger: successful use of the characters energy deflection power, defined as her affecting projectiles or energy attacks by converting the mattter to energy or redirecting the energy to her.