About mixing 5th ed and 6th Edition books

Opale

Hello there.

What I need to know what maybe (certainly ?) already talked about somewhere, but I didn't find where in the forum, and I'm blonde enough this morning to not find it.

I bought the 6th Edition two years ago and I'm happy about it.

I possess most of the Ultimate 5th Ed books too, to help me with system and ideas, as technics is not my strength, and I use the old setting of Champions : the New Millenium.

I'm tough willing to make it evolve somehow, mixing some of the new 6th Ed setting with it.

I read with interest that a Book of the Empress is on the road to be edited, talking about the Lady Ishva'thavan (sorry for the ortographic errors if any)

That and other thingsn the C:NM setting been not very detailled in some parts.

So, my question is : is there a link to see what are the 6th Ed new edited books buyable on the net ? My blondness wasn't able to do that either, so I start to wonder if I''ve not been touched by a pranky mentalist...

And then, are my Ultimate books still mostly usable and for how long ?

Wishing you a good day

Waves from accross the ocean

Opale

Re: About mixing 5th ed and 6th Edition books

Hello there.

What I need to know what maybe (certainly ?) already talked about somewhere, but I didn't find where in the forum, and I'm blonde enough this morning to not find it.

I bought the 6th Edition two years ago and I'm happy about it.

I possess most of the Ultimate 5th Ed books too, to help me with system and ideas, as technics is not my strength, and I use the old setting of Champions : the New Millenium.

I'm tough willing to make it evolve somehow, mixing some of the new 6th Ed setting with it.

I read with interest that a Book of the Empress is on the road to be edited, talking about the Lady Ishva'thavan (sorry for the ortographic errors if any)

That and other thingsn the C:NM setting been not very detailled in some parts.

So, my question is : is there a link to see what are the 6th Ed new edited books buyable on the net ? My blondness wasn't able to do that either, so I start to wonder if I''ve not been touched by a pranky mentalist...

And then, are my Ultimate books still mostly usable and for how long ?

Wishing you a good day

Waves from accross the ocean

Opale

Go to: https://www.herogames.com/browse.htm

Select "Category: 6th Ed Rules Books"

For the Ultimates books, they are listed under "Category: Ultimate Series"

With the exception of Size Powers and a few other things, most of the Ultimate books should still be pretty compatible with 6th edition.