Old School Champions Character Sheet

Christopher R Taylor

I whipped up a 6th edition update of the old 4th edition Champions sheet, one of my favorites.  Its fillable blank, for the few of us that still fill out sheets by hand.

I'll try to get more of the old sheets updated and put on here, like the campaign notes, agent sheet etc.  I loved those old sheets :)

• 1 month later...

Its surprising to me that this is being downloaded so much in the computer era.   I love filling out character sheets by hand but not many others share that, I would think.

Interesting. I've always been a very hands-on person with character sheets, but with HD I've gone the opposite way and now use it for the creation and printing of whatever characters I'm working on.

I've even started an archiving project to scan all of my old paper copy characters, etc. I still have my original character sheet from 1981, along with everything since.

• 1 month later...

The old sheets had a space with a posed figure on it to fill in and draw your character around.

If I were to put together an old project of silhouettes for character drawings, would there be any interest at all in a pdf for like 5 bucks?  I think I worked up like 50 of them or so.

Very nice. I downloaded it! And I'll use it!

I almost always make my characters by hand (not HD). I usually use Notepad now, and the Windows calculator, as opposed to a pencil and character sheet.

It just comes from playing first edition. It's just an immersive/nostalgiac feeling that I can't get using HD. I find it extremely relaxing. On more than one occasion I have designed a character in this way to just take my mind off life's stresses. :)