High Rock Press Upcoming Projects

Jason S.Walters

Hello everyone. Over at High Rock Press we will be releasing two new projects, detailed in a blog posting you can access here. The first is a new roleplaying game called Breakdown by Wilson Zorn, author of the ENnie-nominated RPG At The Hands of an Angry God. (It was nominated for Best Rules opposite D&D 5E. So we didn't, you know, win.) We will be releasing it chapter-by-chapter in the blog so gamers can comment on it before we begin a Kickstarter project to create a quality version on both physical and electronic form. The second project is a Descended From The Queen storytelling card game created by myself, inspired by the work of Alex Roberts, and published by Evil Hat Productions. It's called Symposium, and simulates the experience of being a guest at the fictional dinner party Plato outlined in his famous work of the same name. I'd like to make my crude (alas very, very crude) version of the deck available to you to look at and, if you're willing, play so that I can get your input. You can download it HERE. After I get some feedback, High Rock Press will launch another Kickstarter project to fund a quality deck in both electronic and physical form.  

Again, I'm looking for feedback in the comments section the High Rock Press website if you're willing to contribute. All in the interests of creating the best products possible when the time comes to launch the Kickstarter projects and then publish. I know you're all busy and there's a lot of completed gaming material to consume. And this isn't Hero System material. So we appreciate any time you can spare to comment.

Jason Walters, Publisher