San Angelo 1.5

RPMiller

Hopefully this message finds everyone well, and looking forward to the holidays.

I just wanted to drop a quick note that things are progressing well on San Angelo. We just released San Angelo 1.5! It is the same as the first release, but it contains stats for M&M Superlink and Action! System instead of Hero System so stat wise you probably wouldn't be interested in it unless you play with one of those systems.

More importantly for those of you who are not familiar with the setting or want a peek at it you can download a FREE 20 page, yes I said 20 page, PDF preview of the book.

Get the PDF

Buy it now for less than $10!

Read what people are saying about it.

I'm confused. So San Angelo 1.5 is a Action!/M&M supplement, whereas San Angelo 2.0 will include HERO stats too? As far as I understand, this was previously a HERO only line in which new products would include Action! and M&M's stats in addition to HERO's. Although, including triple-stating is probably a smart move, as it can make the book more attractive to a broader audience, it would be much better to have consistency. I don't want to worry if a specific San Angelo book have or not stats to the system I play with.