weaponized drones and SKILLS

I've seen several threads on building drones in HERO (usually as an clairsentience with indirect fire, or an automaton/duplication/summon) I haven't seen any with modifications for using them skill-wise? This would be for a Dark Champions game where equipment is bought with money not points.

What rules do you use for spotting drones? The drone records the coordinates of the target so someone with indirect fire (like a mortar) can hit the target. So ... do you have the mortar team roll a SS: Ballistics to target the right hex?

What rules do you use for electronic warfare? Opposed Electronics rolls? because unless the drone has a bit of AI, cutting it off from its controller is a real vulnerability.

I assume this requires Transport Familiarity. Now, if I use Demolitions to turn this into a loitering munition, does that mean I use a Combat Piloting roll to attack? Do I need Weaponsmith: drones to do  this along with the Demolitions roll? Electronics? Inventor?

What if I use the dropped-bomb method? Is drone-dropped munitions its own Weapon Familiarity? What skills does that modification require?