MEGS power Two Dimensional

I was wondering how to recreate this power which allows one to turn 2 dimensional and move through narrow spaces and etc. I had thought about desolidification and perhaps invisibility to sight group when it is active but beyond that I’m stumped. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't know what the rules are on reproducing rules text from books, but Champions Powers has a Two-Dimensional Form power on page 258 that looks like exactly what you have in mind. It consists of Desolidification, Invisibility, Flight (to represent the ability to glide on air currents) and Armour Piercing on STR (since you're so sharp). There are a number of modifiers in place to tweak those powers, but I'm not entirely sure it's okay to go through those in detail.

Sorry I've been a bit vague here, but hopefully that gives you something to work with!

Look at Stretching, particularly the adder to double one dimension while halving another...so you go REALLY long but REALLY skinny.  6E1 284.

If you have APG I, then Alternate Desolid is another option.  Pages 90-91.

Last...define it.  I built Diffuse Body.  1d6 Damage Negation, physical and energy, and +2 to Contortionist rolls.  It reduces mass;  right now I'm using each level knocks your mass down to 1/3.  That number's really up in the air.  It does NOT increase KB;  your body isn't solid, so blows are very inelastic.  The force at the point of impact just gets damped before it can send you flying.  I have it at 8 points.  Alternately, of course, you could just buy it as Damage Negation, then buy Contortionist levels linked to the negation, with the justification that your DN is for a very fluid body.  For me, DIffuse Body is just more convenient.  2 other things that I decided to include:  you can't buy DIffuse Body past 6 levels.  You're air at that point;  your density is only about 10% higher than sea level air.  Second:  at 5 levels, you get No Gravity Penalty automatically for your Flight and Leap, for free. 

I built Diffuse Body to represent someone with a body that still remains purely physical.  Desolid is built on the basis that it's not, and Alternate Desolid maintains that.  You can't pass through a brick wall with Diffuse Body...but you can flow through narrow openings.  

That power in Champions Powers...it's a good example of why I hate powers in supplements.  Way too many crammed-on limitations to try to get to a sane cost.  The cost is, IMO, WRONG.  You have to buy Affects Phys World on the base STR, not just the AP.  It's +2 1/2 on 20 points.  Even without it, we're talking 130 active, which is why there's so many contrived limitations.  It has FAR too many parts and aspects...the flight, the invisible.  This is far, far more than what you appear to be asking for, as well.